Saturday 14 July 2007

hahas hi guys. okay practically nothing happened today.
why am i posting then? well, im bored of course.

hah tml got wad sport thingy lah organised by my school.
its a MUST GO lor. zz nvm i'll bear with it.
now packing my bag for tomorrow. bringing 2 packet of chips.
nope. its not for me. i think im giving them to trevis and ysx.

hmm. i think im gonna change skin soon. okok no more delays okay?
i know i always say i changing then never change. tml i will lah.
i will post + change skin. if i have the time of course,
=DD my phone due le. changing also. HAHS.
i found a phone i like. well, its sony ericsson K800i. how? nice?

took me some time to find something i like leh.
now is exactly 12am. im turning soon.
long story cut short. tml i post about the sport event thing.
x))
im seriously starting to miss mbs lah.

the catching thingy the most. hais. and the pkm battles.
i dont mind losing. lose still very fun xP
i wish i would stay at the age of 12 man.
then it would be GREAT for me. hah. too bad theres no such thing to pause age.

i really miss everyone. whole class okay im not biased, not boys only.

No comments: