Monday 8 October 2007

HAH today was the end of my exams.
maths was difficult, linda chan was the setter.
she said to round off to nearest hours and minutes, i was like WTF? HOW TO?
zz aiya enough of that lah.

javier me and numel have been discussing about the chalet.
ah vier said wednesday then he continue with us cause thats the end of his exams.

so me and numel have faced financial problems.
LOTS of people are CONFIRM not coming and thats a real problem.
I dont mean we asked them i mean like we assume those HIGH chance of not coming.
like lee chee ann and thian hong those 2 faggots.

it should be about the same as the june chalet.
either with more or less or same number of days.
if less people come and everyone doesnt want to pay, then too bad. 2 days.
if less people come but all willing to pay, nice! 3 days lah.
if more than 4 days if possible.

WE NEED MORE MEN. or this chalet will be a fiasco.
and its going to be held at downtown east again.
why not ECP? cause its so %@#*@$^*!(!@ FAR for some people,
and wad can u do there? swim in sea? i doubt anyone would.
at least at downtown east we got the escape park right?

yesterday me and numel were talking about the activities.
i suggested a GAY one. CATCHING, =_=
i know it sounds lame but, doesnt it bring back memories?
problem is, there really isnt much space available and maybe not all people want to play.

tell me, HOW CAN WE ORGANISE A CHALET THIS WAY?

ok change the subject.
i just leveled in maple. xDD LV 50. using 2x exp xD

screenshots.








ok I took better screenshots this time.
at least the LEVEL UP word is visible.



aftermath and my stats..


okok i know this skin is boring.
im changing it soon either today or tmr.

come on, u got to trust me on this.

No comments: