Friday 14 December 2007

Alright so now its 14th december.
And my holiday hw isnt completed.
I just finished that geog worksheet,
but theres still 2 gheely worksheets of maths.
Number patterns and contruction.
WTF we didnt learn number patterns before leh,
I just at the worksheet and i surrender already.
Zomg and i forgot everything about contruction.
Come on please someone save me ! :(

Ok the rest of the post will be on Maple*._.*
so if u hate it that bad then i think u btr leave.


Lol chionging my warrior to lv 40.


And i did it :)


Wanted to pq and some gay went to summon Jr.Balrog wtf? >:(


Wow someone went to attack it :)

Ok managed to enter the pq.
Somehow made it to alishar and guess wad?
They all didnt have holy waters and eyedrops WTF?
And they called me a noob ._. Well whos the nubcake here?


Look that pathetic cleric is asking for some holy waters ._.
Uh its under the "chatbox" there.


Lol and see wad are they doing?
Those two thieves are higher lv than me and they are escaping ._.
I was like WTF am i going to solo alishar?
And behind me theres this cleric thats LOCKED UP,
so she cant heal -_-"


Yeah i had to solo him. zzz and i died obviously.
turn out they all died too *HAH*
I bet if i didnt die we could have won alr.
Why? Cause i dealt the most dmg to alishar *no kidding*
The rest of them were all 'missing'

Sigh, i guess pq really sucks.
especially when u have members who dont know wad the boss can do,
and then they try to take it on. ._.
So now im currently training on Block Golems.
Their dmg is ZOMGWTFBBQSCROLL X 10. really.
they deal me 100+ dmg each time on contact.

oh well i have got to get back to my cleric.
JVlrStar and Psyzuroo are catching up >:(

No comments: