Wednesday 13 February 2008

Here i am posting again about my boring day at school.
Had 3 periods of SSRP today =D
ms poon didnt come and it was a double period !
mrs seah was absent too,
thats good. Cause her lessons were always boring..
and i mean BORING.
even wee hong teach better than her.

VE today was zomgsleepy.
Its about sexuality education -_-
cant imagine if DEREK was there.

Sigh, I still havent touched my DnT.
and i havent submitted my drawing block for art -_-

ROAR.
Tried the vending machine again today.
Yes, it was better than yesterday.
BUT
dont know which asshole put the wrong cans in the wrong section.
I inserted $0.70 this time afraid that it would cheat my $$ again.
Pressed the soya bean button,
and a GREEN TEA came out. GREAT.

Its practically CHEATING MY FEELINGS.

Looks like machines are developing a mind of their own.



And i've lost interest in maple for now..
planning to go back to rakion for the time being. x_x

No comments: