Thursday 1 April 2010

Long weekend ahead (:

A big relief that oral is over. And another big relief that it went pretty well for me.

Well at least I think there was the 'dang dang' moment :D

ITS APRIL FOOLS' DAY!


History today was fine although I didnt really pay attention. Thats because I was reading the whole chapter the previous lesson as benten wasnt there :D

History is forever = slacking session.


Then physics. Well the good thing is there wasn't practical like how I expected. But it was one of those rare times I got extremely bored during Physics. Probably because I changed seats and sat with Jenson. O:


Well I shall not talk about chem cos i dont want to.



And during recess Amanda was like WEIRD.
Praveen was entering the toilet so I just happened to keep my eyes on him.

Then coincidentally, amd came out of the toilet and immediately said "SEE WHAT? YOU TELL ME SEE WHAT?"

Then later reaching 44 classroom...
Jaslyn came with some chocolate thingy but I was HUMBLE and did not take it.
And then amd "FREE ONE WHY DONT TAKE?"

Then she said something about pranking the teachers and then apparently, she hit me.
LOL WUT?

Jeez amanda is getting unstable.


I thought I was able to survive the day without getting pranked BUT I FAILED AT THE LAST MOMENT.

Jenson tried to prank me in the morning BUT FAILED. I WAS TOO OBSERVANT.

Anyway,
It was during assembly.

4/1 was mingling around at the back cos no one wanted to sit at the front.

Wendy walks in. (!!)

I smiles. -smile-
Wendy : Hi ! Eh your tie got something!
Me : Huh wha-
Wendy : April fools' !
Me : ...

Why is everyone going crazy on April Fools'?

And sadly we (4/1) didnt prank any teachers today ):
Anyway the only teacher who seemed good to prank today was Ms Lew but sadly she was early. UGH.

And Im finally starting to understand physics and am finally starting to improve in it! I SEE THY LIGHT.
22.5/25 is definitely a first for me for a physics test :D


Good Friday tomorrow. People having outings but Im not sure whether or not I should join them.
Invitations anyone?


PS : PLEASE TAG PEOPLE MY BLOG IS HORRENDOUSLY DEAD.

No comments: