Monday 17 May 2010

Finally MYE is over!
K im lagging by 3 days. Thats probably because Im enjoying myself.

And I'm back!
SJ comeback.
I comeback. ^o^

So I went out today.

At first I seriously wanted to pang seh jacqq because I BELIEVED she would be on time. And even I was slightly late.

Epicness @ Amk MRT station.


Bowling with class peeps.

Uhh performance wasn't really good today.
Basically just playing and throwing balls about for fun :D

BC is seriously the bowling king ._.
And jacqq is the bowling queen? Eh no is Queen of Luck.
Anyhow throw also get 9 pins.

Then went to Kbox. Apparently its the first time in my life doing that.
Experience = bad.

Couldn't get my voice up to its full potential. Sigh only low notes were good.
But thankfully huan says Im fine! :D (I'm Long! LOL)

Girls hogged up the system so the 3 guys were basically sian-ing all the way.
To spice things up, I did remixes of the korean songs. Like EPIC LOL.


O no I have trouble with jay chou's songs! ):

Looking forward to next K outing? LOL.
Too bad there is only a small number of SJ songs.



Ehh, im at a loss on what to blog.
SJ hwaiting? :D

Results GG.

No comments: