Sunday 24 June 2012

I'm not dead... yet.

Wow I haven't been to this place in years. Actually a year.

Just read a blog post by another JC student about their JC life. 读了这则新闻,我感触良多,有如骨鲠在喉,不吐不快. No I'm kidding, I can't be bothered to come up with chunks and chunks of text. But it has definitely made me reflect on my own jc life. Things have definitely not been easy for me... grades are definitely way below expectations. Oh yeah, "expectations". These things kill.

134 days to A levels and I'm not even prepared at all. I'm stuck in some real deep shit this time and I don't know how to save myself. Everyone's expecting good stuff from me, and similarly, I don't want to disappoint myself too.

I must work hard. To sustain this hard-earned image I carved for myself close to 2 years ago.


A miracle has happened before. I will make it happen again.

No comments: