Friday 29 June 2007

zz.

.....
.....
.....
.....
remember i post about the wound? heres another injury. wth.
i will just start talking about today luhhs. its a good day for me lahhs.
why? i nv go for ncc training today. cause of the bleeding la. use as an excuse xD
but today i worsened an injury ZZZZZZZZ.

1st period today was PE. we did receive a new timetable for no reason. maybe the teachers wuliao. lol.
back to pe. we went to change to pe before mr lai came. well, a short while only.
now im starting to hate fridays. cause that was my ncc training day.
must wear the uniform. then 1st period pe. might as well wear pe to sch right?
zZ. too bad in the morning just reach sch must go fall in liao. T_T tough.
well, pe we measure height and weight then go run a while. then we did LJ.
LONG JUMP LA WTH U THINKING? but very fun leh. the boys go jump first.
my turn that time i very scared nia. so many ppl seeing. well, try la.
i run run run run, jump off the board and land on my feet. know wad?
the next thing i found my head buried in the mattress. T_T i dunno how to describe la.
before that mr lai say either land on butt or feet. then i ask : Can i land on my head?
walao eh. really land on head leh. zZ.
then the girls turn..... so many so wishy-washy. hais.
then they jump finish liao boys go jump again. =DDD
2nd time i try to land on my butt. in the end landed on my back. OUCH.
3rd time i try SUCCESS. but.. my butt got stucked in the gap of the mattress like trevis. lols.
abit pain la. hit the floor lor. T_T then rmb my bone? NOW MORE PAINFUL THAN EVER.
i keep using my right leg to take off mahh. then now very pain.
canteen the benches right? i have trouble sitting in them lor. my leg pain. PAIN.

now i bandaged my legs to heal faster. i think nxt wk onwards i will put on bandages to sch.
hope i wont look ugly. and i dont wanna attract attention.

onggy, i know i owe u handstand. if by the next chalet haven ok.. i owe u 2 can?
hope u understand la. im a sports freak okay. xD.
got any advice for me for my legs to recover faster? hah. if u dont mind can tag?

thanks loads. muaL.

No comments: