Saturday 17 November 2007

Ah well, i made a mistake in the time of the flight.
Its not in the morning but during the evening.
Must be at the airport at 7pm.

Once again,
come on wish me BON VOYAGE chicks and hunks!


Anyway didnt went to see GT ( GheeTong ) today.
My dad wanted to see him with me tomorrow,
but i think thats not possible anymore.
Cause GT didnt call me today so i cant arrange any meeting.
=D
So sad GT i wanted to give u the letter,
but u made it impossible for me to do that. SADNESS.


Lol mapled yesterday.
Took my warrior to orbis and omg, i saw HIM,
the devil of ancient times.


Lol i thought i was dreaming so i took screenshots.


Went closer to have a better look.


LOL he cheated my feelings,
he came and i thought i could see him in person.
Sigh in the end he left.


Oh yeah almost forgot the 2 packets of PANDA BISCUITS,
i bought them quite some time ago.
hah tmr im gonna stuff myself with them xD

No comments: