Thursday 15 November 2007

bon voyage!

HAH, been chionging maple for very long
lvled my warrior and mage.








Anyway its confirmed that im going australia,
17th nov ~ 27th nov.

Come on wish me BON VOYAGE, babes and hunks !
Actually i did no packing. my mom was doing all the work. ._.
I've got to sleep super early on friday cause the flight is very early on saturday.

Just now desmond tong called me about ncc.
walao im already very stressed over that.
he ask me why i want to quit and i told him i suddenly feel like ncc is not for me.
then u know wad that shitface said?
" theres no such thing as suddenly ". wtf lah.
furthermore he added, " i wont allow u to quit ".
when i heard that i whispered " F*CK UR MOM " into the phone.
he said theres training today but i wasnt notified of it lor.
and theres wad shit camp next tuesday.
luckily im going australia on saturday =D
but he said he wanted a letter, so i asked him when to give it to him.
tomorrow before noon at sch he said.
then i ask him where he say call me when u reach.
cos i dont have his number so when i asked him for it,
" go and find out wads my number ".

WTF IS THAT FAGGOT'S PROBLEM? HES JUST ACTING COOL THATS ALL.
WALAO MAKE IT SOUND AS IF IM GOING TO STAY IN NCC UNTIL IM SEC 4.
DREAM ON LA DESMOND, IM GOING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE.

oh yeah tmr im going to call his extension.
if he doesnt pick up, too bad. im going home !

._. next post will be after 27th nov.

No comments: