Thursday 17 May 2007

=.=

today was okok for me.
MYE results also not very gd
eng.. well i think dats my best
so far..
compre 20/25 =DD
summary 19/25
i tell u all smth
i lost 1 mark coz i nv write...
WORD COUNT
I DIN EVEN NOE..
WORD COUNT GOT MARK
AND FUCKING NAIR NV SAY
WTF IS THIS
I LOSE 1 MARK JUZ LIDDAT
OR ELSE 20 LA
FUCKING NAIR..
maths...total A2 only T_T
got alot careless.
or else can get A1..zZ
chinese omg..
58% sucky la.
science tml den noe...
history also...
history betta get at least A2
coz dat time i sacrifice..
my studying time for geog
FOR HISTORY
WHOLE DAY HISTORY
and 1hour of geog only..
so history better get gd marks
i study so hard for it..
if tml get sucky grades..
equals to im not fit...
to study for HISTORY
geog if do badly.....
i understand..coz...
study very less.
tml early dismiss..10am ^.^
think goin hme wif jeng
goki juz now called me
ask me during holidays..
wanna go hang hse play...
POKE CARDS
argh..every guy in 1/2
always wad sh!ty duel master
i duno a thing abt it
lame game la..
anyway think i will go..
today P.E i napfa sia..
do 4 items today..
i only do 2 =DD
coz...aiya the guys shld noe
sit and reach +
pull ups
i last year sit and reach..
get C only..30cm
this year im mad...
44cm. crazy huh.
lost to tremuel by 1.5cm
T_T
but...............
my pull up i win him =D
he 34..me?
24.change the no. position
so is 42.
so far im the best =D
but i think...ah yeo will win
he so pro........
win nvm la. get 2nd also gd
^_^
i juz tht of beating tremuel
by 1 or 2 can le...
go over 34 dat time...
still got some time
and energy.
so juz keep pulling lor.
pull pull pull until 42.
liddat also can XD
nth much to say le lahhs.
i go play.
X)

No comments: