Friday 4 May 2007

hiya. today is higher chinese test part 2 sia. i study a bit only...very scared fail T_T hope at least pass la.. today during history got ppl from 1/3 fight. good leh got free show to watch..hehe xD den later muz change clothes for the dance....i suck today sia. handstand and cartwheel can fall....not easy leh the dance rm floor so slippery. jumping part also got abit problem. den later is the music iap. omg got test...i playing up ther dat time hand keep shaking leh and sweat like mad somemore which made my hand freeze.. very scared >.< at least i btr den the rest la rite? the ppl not following the class so proded. u all dun say me grade 8 la. those not following the class not until grade 8 so pro liao and i am nth compared to them la. so nxt time dun say me liao can ?? after sch go canteen eat then go back class revise for test. i cant get anything into my head sia. they say test chpts 1-14 i go until chpt 2 only and i rmbered nth =.= noob rite. juz now goki and me were smsing each other. i sent him a poem hahas. think i can be poet le. it goes like this....
Roses are so red
Apples the same too
Goki has 2 beds
The other in the loo
ahahahs. he also got send me 2 but 1 is copy me one. i win him =DD
nth much to say liaos.....
feelverysleepy out!

No comments: