Sunday 13 May 2007

...zZz...

today nv go chinese tuition
coz tml maths paper..=D
maths paper nxt day..
go chinese tuition for wad?
nth much happen today...
last time wan to play...
but no com
now dun wan to play...
but hav com
cannot control..my craving
haiz..wad can i say?
another boring day bah.
juz now adjusting my specs..
guess wad?
used too much strength..
broke 1 of the....
supporting thingy
tat one gone how to weaR?
wear liao like clown..
my dad say gona make new 1
haiz..zZzZzZZZzzZZzZzZz
degree gonna increase...=(
soon..i will look like a nerd..
cant imagine that...
been slacking the whole day.
duno wad else to do...
haha..cant wait for the chalet
i can overnight 2 days! =DD
im happy like crazy
but need to help la
i dun mind.
its my duty to help javier.
fren mah..can dun help meh?
scared i fail my subjects
mye juz a normal exam
the teachers behave like
as if the world is comin
TO AN END
pathetic....huh
tml after maths test...
still gotta find hecon teacher
i dun like her AT ALL
i done up the file
and handed in to her le
YET SHE SAY
"I DUN HAV IT"
wad kind of reply is dat?
bitchy teacher...
lose the file blame me..
i dun hav it too..
wad do u expect me to do?
use magic ah?
smack ur head ah...

tml is not gonna be........
a good day for me...

No comments: