Monday 24 September 2007

diao today's drama was such a fiasco. -_-
we had a new script but we havent even rehearse yet.

then the actual performance we got a few times everyone just quiet, dunno wad to do.
walao WHAT A FIASCO.
furthermore i was given such a role that i hate.
but compared to others its much easire i guess.
zz i was acting as clarissa boyfriend then i die and yong guang take over.
but zhen yee go act as him wtf.

OH YEAH THE GAY MR JAMES CAME IN. he was recording everything -_-
OH GOD U SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT HIS SHIRT SO DAMN TIGHT.
AND THE WAY HE SAT, OMG ITS A GIRL'S LEG POSTURE.

zz thursday got HCL test le and i havent even revise. wtf..
I NEED INSPIRATION TO STUDY LAH.
i think the most i only can study abit, and hope for the best.

everyone now cant use com except for me and some others la.
but i think this is not good lor, but my parents go lock my com..
at a time like this... i think i will =DD
cause cant play or whatever and CAN FINALLY STUDY.
i cant control myself over the computer lah.

how i wish my com suddenly break down for like 1 or 2 weeks?
but i really have to force myself to study this HCL.
if i managed to get into HCL for next year,
then next year end HCL i do badly also nvm wad.
cause sec 3 HCL also will have oral le. so its about the same as normal chinese.

and HCL the test paper is so damn gay lah.
2 comprehensions, got some others also.
i only rmb the comprehensions cause they are SO SO SO GAY. 40 MARKS WTF.

ARGH I CANT LOSE TO NUMEL. NOT THIS TIME.
MYE he beat me abit, even if my HCL lose to him my others must win him.
or else ... i no dignity le. T_T

No comments: