Saturday 22 September 2007

ok i noe this looks dumb u might think WTF 2 posts in a day? this guy is nuts!
nah im not im just trying to post more.
had a seafood feast just now. hmm nice.
ARGH IM GOING TO STUDY TILL I RUN OUT OF BRAIN JUICE FOR HCL.
I DONT WANT TO GO NORMAL CHINESE PLEASE.
OR ELSE I MUST FACE MY WORST NIGHTMARE = CHINESE ORAL.

but even if i carry on HCL only sec 3 then will have oral.
well at least i can delay time. =)
zz i still got alot more to revise.
damn my uncle numel. my HCL is on thurs,
and he want me to multi task. wtf?
i can only do one thing at a time.
ROAR IM STANDING MY GROUND FOR ONCE.
IM GOING TO STUDY HCL NTH IS GOING TO STOP ME.
ok la maybe i will still study a bit of the other subjects.

lol first time see myself REALLY preparing for exams.
even psle i also not so serious. -_-

anyway i leveled in maple again. HOHO am i fast?





-_- dosent it look like a comic?
my timing needs practise.
ahh MUST OVERCOME MY CRAVE FOR MAPLE for now.
after exam can go mad with the 2xexp. >:)

thats all for today.

No comments: