Friday 7 September 2007

freaked out.

lol, its friday and i haven finish my hw yet.
only did a little bit hah.

well just as the title freaked out, i did 3 days ago.
there was a blackout in my house but hey, dont think i got scared of that.
im not a scaredy cat. ( ok lah but there are some things im scared of. who's scared of nth? )
i was sleeping and woke up, everything was dark.
but.. my right leg couldnt move. it was cold.
only can move a bit, damn scary.
then touch that time like touching some one else feet.
tried to get up but only my left leg was moving.

but still managed to go out and see lah.
everyone was around the electric box thing that controls the house.
lucky no one see me lor.
i lift myself on a cupboard and saw that my left leg was moving,
the other was just dangling in the air.
i was like OMG, I CANT RUN ANYMORE? AHHHHHHHHH.
went back to my room and massage it then can move again.

my mom told me she last time also got like that once.
i think is because of the posture bah.
i just lie on my bed then fall asleep le.
i dunno how or where i put my leg.

so my advice is, watch ur posture , or lose a limb.
why? because in my case, mine cant move and there was no blood in my leg.
thats wad i think had happened lah, but lucky only a while no blood.
imagine wad would happen if i carried on sleeping till the next morning.
have to amputate already, the leg is dead. scary right?

so take my advice. =) dont follow my scary footsteps but i dont mind if u want to.
the choice is yours.

No comments: