Thursday 22 May 2008

2nd last day of school.

Today is the 2nd last day of school,
since Friday would be used for PTC.
And tomorrow we would have to clean up the classroom zz.

Lets begin with lessons.
Did the ICT Survey in the morning till 9am.
Didnt do much during Science.
And ms poon said my NITROGEN MAKING bacteria was not accepted sobs.
The textbook said NITROGEN FIXING bacteria.
Argh wtf 1 word difference.

Played UNO in class till 10am.
Went for NOMAD.
Sigh. Ms kong said that I WAS in nomad and thus i cant withdraw unless theres a special reason.
BUT, luckily she knew i was busy and gave me a REALLY SMALL ROLE. PHEW.
FYI, im playing Student 2.
He only has to talk twice, once in Scene 1 and another time in Scene 2.
LOL SEE HOW SLACK MY ROLE IS.

Which means I wouldnt have to attend all of the NOMAD sessions.
Thats not too bad.
And YG said theres no TT training tomorrow!
ZZ.

Thus we had NOMAD from 10am till 1pm.
Sigh its pretty boring.
Thats one disadvantage I can think off when you do too well.

And today we had to check our marks.
Argh to my horror, some got pulled up by CA marks.
AND THERES ONE WHERE THE CA MARKS PULLED DOWN MY SA MARKS. ARGH.

At first for MYE, my lit was a B4.
And thanks to the CA marks, IT BECAME A C5. ARGH WTF.

And one last thing, I GOT 4 A1s !
LIKE WOW.
Shall talk more about results tomorrow as we would get our report cards.

tjy - What la. ZZ I think you dont know how to appreciate it thats all. ENOUGH SAID.

No comments: