Tuesday 20 May 2008

Results released.

Zzz. Ok Im so damn unhappy with my results.
I expected at least 4As. DAMN.

Ok so for maths today we did corrections for paper 2.
Nothing much.

Kk and history is up next.
Got back history paper.
And i only got a mere 55. ZZ.
SIGH.

Chinese after recess.
Watched a bloody boring movie.
NO ACTION, ALL WORDS. Zz.
And we were saying Andy Lau was the main character and yet he acted as a passerby.

Did book review during english.
My harry potter looks like some kind of maple character.
Big head small body.
x_x

So overall my percentage was only 66%.
Not sure yet until we get our report cards.
ZZZ.

I, SAMUEL LEE, HEREBY CURSE AND SWEAR THAT IM GOING TO WORK 100000% HARDER FOR FYE.
I AM GOING TO GET AT LEAST 4As IF NOT I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH.

By hook or by crook, I'll make sure i would do that.

jj - I would work hard for both of them. Its easier to get 5As in CAs rather than in MYEs and FYEs. Well good luck then.
firebird - zz he doesnt look like a gay. HE IS ONE. And he is trying to change that. SADNESS BUT HE CANT.

No comments: