Wednesday 28 May 2008

The Truth is never Beautiful.

After what seemed like eternnity, I've finally decided to update.
I guess its because Im just pure too lazy and Im addicted to Maple.

Please be grateful that I've taken time out of my "hectic" schedule just to update.

Yep, I received my report card on Thursday.
Well I DID improve, quite a lot you may say.
But I still failed to reach my goal.

English - B3
Maths - A1
Chinese - C6
Science - A1
Geography - A1
History - B4
Literature - C5
D & T - A1

Percentage : 68.0
Goal : 71.0

Class : 16/40
Last MYE : 20/40
Goal : 12/40

Level : 85/198
Goal : >80/198

L1R4 : 7
L1R5 : 11

Theres a huge amount for improvement already.
Since my last year's was 111.

BUT I FAILED TO REACH MY GOAL.
Sigh. But nvm, Im getting Chinese tuition in about 2 weeks.
AND THEN, I WILL BE ABLE TO GET A B4.

There is hope for my Lit now.
I got B4 for the paper but my CA pulled me down. ARGH.

Cant get over the fact number 1 :
I cant believe that I missed my target by 5.
Since >80 would be in the top 2 class.
I know thats not how they do the classing for next year, but at least I know my standard is there.

Cant get over the fact number 2 :
I cant believe that ZhenYee could beat me ! ARGH.
And her improvement was so much more than me. 150+ to 71.
Like wtf?
Seriously I always thought she didnt care much or even bothered to study. " No offence ZY "
But now she even beat me.

At least I know that since she can do so well, that goes for me too.

Kk enough of results.
Just thinking about it makes me feel worse.

Sigh. Im confirmed to be in NOMAD.
I thought my role was the most slack one but Yjj and Qinyu is even slack-ier than mine.
THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO MEMORISE ANY LINES.

And I've got to go back on 29th(?) for rehearsal.


The last thing I want to talk about is ... MAPLE!
Nope, NOT the MapleSEA that all of us play.
BUT, a Private Server.

FYI, a private server is just like the usual maple except that it has increased rates.
Mine for Example.
Exp x500
Meso x500
Drop rate x50

Isnt that cool? I've only played for a day and I have 80mil.
And I've managed to ask Trevis to join me.
Yesterday we were playing together. ( FOR THE FIRST TIME )


Yep, thats me soloing the Cake Monster. He has 52mil HP btw.
Finally, Im a real CRUSADER!
Their damage is simply awesome.


Just took this for fun. Arent my ORBS cool?


Went to El Nath to hunt Yetis.

I personally recommend you joining me in this private server as the fun compared to MSEA is 10000 : 1
And you can level so fast + earn lots of $$

Anyone wanting to join me please do tell me on MSN.
The name of the server is AncientMS.

yangyue` - Linked. Lol I found that to be dumb.
weienn` - Ask javier. He said no time. WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT?
tjy - I love mogu omfg 8-)
zhenyee - Lol its alright. If that were the case, then is everyone in front of me supposed to say that? You spurred me to do better too =D
jingjie - Er.. but you still cant play right?

ANCIENTMS FTW !

No comments: