Wednesday 17 June 2009

Due to popular demand, I'll attempt to blog.

Yes, I still havent started on holiday homework ._.
Chinese and Geog project totally havent start as well.

So I had a chalet on Monday - Tuesday at downtown east.
Gosh, I was surprised to see huaneh there. And its like she's just a few doors away ._.
(eh huan, trev give you the present i also got a part in it ok!)

On the whole, its fun as I managed to catch up with my old buddies.


Zz, I realise that my blog is lacking in pictures. And I plan to do nothing about it. LOL.

Yesh, been "Draking 'n' Joshing" a lot recently. In case you guys want to check out some of their episodes, check out http://sg.turbonick.nick.com/turbonick/
Spongebob episodes are there too!

And now, I've been saving this up for a long time.
Jokes!

A New York lawyer went duck hunting in eastern North Carolina. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an older man asked him what he was doing. The lawyer responded, "I shot a duck and it fell in this field, I'm going to retrieve it."
The old farmer replied. "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."
The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial attorneys in the U.S. and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything!
The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we do things here in North Carolina. We settle small disagreements like this with the NC Three-Kick Rule."
The lawyer asked, "What is the NC three-Kick Rule?"
The Farmer replied. "Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up."
The New York attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old southerner. He agreed to abide by the local custom.
The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the city feller. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees. His next too kicks caused the lawyer so much pain that he just about gave up. However, the New York lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, "Okay, you old redneck southerner, now it's my turn."
The old North Carolina farmer smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck."





A blonde was swerving all over the road and driving very badly, so she got pulled over by a cop. The cop walked up to her window and asked, "Miss, why are you driving so recklessly?"

The blonde said, "I'm sorry sir, but wherever I go, there's always a tree in front of me and I can't seem to get away from it!"

The cop looked at her and said, "Lady, that's your air freshener!"






Eve: Adam, do you love me?
Adam: Who else?




Mental Institution Pop Quiz

Jon and Dan are in a mental institution which
has an annual contest that picks two of the
best patients and gives them two questions.
If they answer correctly, they are released.

Jon is called into the doctor's office first.
The doctor says, "Jon, what would happen if I
poked out one of your eyes?"

Jon says, "I'd be half blind."

"That's correct. What would happen if I poked
out both your eyes?"

"I'd be completely blind." The doctor tells
him that he is free to go. On Jon's way out he
tells Dan the questions and answers.

The doctor asks Dan, "What would happen if I
cut off one of your ears?"

Dan says, "I'd be half blind."

The doctor, slightly puzzled, continues,
"What would happen if I cut off both your ears?"

"I'd be completely blind."

"Dan, how can you explain that you'd be blind?"
asks the doctor.

"Well," replies Dan, "my hat would fall over my eyes."







High Speed Chase
After an intense high speed chase, an
officer finally gets the lawbreaker to pull over.

"You know," says the cop, "I was originally pulling you
over to tell you your taillight is out.
Why the hell did you take off like that?"

"Last week my wife ran off with a cop," the man said,
"and I was afraid you were trying to give her back."


K update done. AND RENEEH, IM NOT YOUR CLEANER!

No comments: