Sunday 14 June 2009

Happy Birthday to HUANEH!


EDITED @ 10.20 PM

Zz. I know some of you (or rather ALL OF YOU) are laughing at me.
Cause I actually thought today was Father's Day.

"O MAI GAWD WAT KIND OF FOOL IS TIS. HU WULD TINK TOO DAY IS FATHERZ DAY? HASNT HE HERD OF A CALENDAR BE4?"

Yes I know whats a calendar, and theres one right next to my PC.

So.. if I have a calendar right next to my PC, why in God's name would I think today's Father's Day?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BECAUSE THE CALENDAR ITSELF GOT THE DATE WRONG.

YES, I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE, CERTAINLY SURE, COMPLETELY SURE, ENTIRELY SURE, FULLY SURE, THOROUGHLY SURE, UTTERLY SURE THAT IT SAYS "14th of June 2009. Occasion(s) : Father's Day."

Zzzzzzzz. Very pai seh leh. Just now having dinner at my Grandpa's house when suddenly I received an sms from tan jayjay, telling me today's NOT father's day.

FYI, if you wanted to know what kind of crappy calendar Im using, its a calendar from Seng Choon Farm. (LOL)
I took it because I liked its layout.

"zzz."

No comments: