Monday 29 June 2009

First Day of School.

I can only say that it is.... MEETING EXPECTATIONS.

Seating plan? Dont even mention it.
As I was telling the guys today.

If you'd like to, you may skip the red parts.

It felt like heaven was shining on me, with the holy light. (Sound effect : Ahhhhhh*Holy version*)
Think I could have even seen God himself welcoming me to heaven with OPEN ARMS!

I took a step forward, engrossed in the fact that I was getting closer to paradise.

Then suddenly, without warning, out of the blue, God's voice echoed in my surroundings..
" SHUT THE GATES! HEAVEN IS NOT OPEN TO THOSE UNWORTHY FELLAS!! GUARDS! SEIZE THAT IMBECILE! "

I stared in horror as countless angels riding on flying unicorns wielding deadly looking rulers flew to subdue me.
Instinctually, I dashed towards the Holy Gate like a bullet, hoping against hope that I would somehow make it.

BUT, the Gate Keeper stood ,undaunted, in my way.
As I analysed my remaining options, the Gate Keeper raised his mighty cleaver effortlessly.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

With just a swipe of his cleaver, I found myself exiled into the greatest darkness found beyond this universe.

^^^ Exaggeration.

Anyway what Im trying to say is, after 2 years, I finally had a decent sitting partner.
Yeah you got that right. Changed -.-
Is it just me or is Iggy's head big cos of his hair? Lol.

Well, I think I can change that to 2 years AND COUNTING.

School wasn't so bad for a first day.



And I think bus service number 74 had just added a few brand new buses to its army.
The one I took just now was one of them ^^

Experience on the bus was funny just now.
2 other amksians were taking the same bus as me.
And we were sitting in a row. ._. So just imagine.

3 green dudes in a row. And oh before I forget, no one else was around us.
3 green dudes in a row. Stands out from the crowd.
- +
- +
- +

where - is an empty seat and + is a green dude.

Gonna take some getting used to.

No comments: