Tuesday 25 August 2009

OK so I had been asked to update this pathetic little blog of mine.
Black and white, plain.

No pictures.

Inconsistent updates.


Whatever. You know, sometimes I just run out of things to blog about.
There are quite a number of blogs that I admire for.. whether its their sense of humour, interesting updates, indefinite amount of content to blog about.. etc.

I'd just wish that I was as good as them. But sadly, Im not.


Take Mendi for example. I really dont know how she goes about posting on her blog, but it seems to me that her posts are always interesting and have a sense of humour.
On the other hand, mine is so..... -loss for words-


Ok maybe I shouldn't have blogged about that.
Change of topic.

Roughly 38 more days left to FYE. And it feels like MYE was over just yesterday.
Im starting to see the light in Physics, but I think, unfortunately, thats just for the chaper on Pressure.

Secret formula for Physics (From what I know) = Understanding concept + Practice
Just prepare for it the way you prepare for maths tests.

Im falling behind in Chemistry. Zzzz I dont wanna flunk it man. Not when my Biology is practically owning my ass upside down.


A Maths test this friday. I so hate Radian. Pi.


There was the Badminton Interhouse today. I think Yeo played great man. Like wow.
And I just got the news from Huan that Commitment got 3rd in Badminton Inerhouse!

Congratulations to Commitment!

This is for you guys! The least I can do.
In singlish : I tell you yeo is damn zai manzx. If he not there I think we lose liao.













-end-

No comments: