Friday 14 August 2009

Yep Im back.

First time in History Im doing up Geog notes for next wednesday's test. (I usually chiong notes right before exams)

aaaaaannnnnnnnndd, I ACED MY BIO TEST.
Damn shiok.

And I thought I was going to fail cos I didnt study much for it.
Thankfully mr toh's consultation helped a lot (:


And to Rohit :
Take care man! Dont forget us! We'll have more fun when you come back (: But no more sakae please. LOL.


Today's PE lesson was epic.
Boon Liang incorporated gangster soccer into the game.
Resulted in Potato falling. LOL.

ITS A JOKEEE. You should have been there to see it for yourself.
Its like a big boulder tumbling over and over. LOL.
And he left the field right after that lmao.

So you see, *points to tagboard* there's someone pestering me to change specs.
I guess I will when I feel like changing. (:

Ye.

No comments: