Friday 23 October 2009

Whats happening forum.

Had the maths and science race today at Suntec City.
Well, there were some minor screw-ups at the beginning since we didnt know how to show the answer.

Anyway, its really tiring.
Running from one station to another was already sufficient to kill me.
But the Acer notebook was kewl. Now I know how portable those small things are.

The teachers were a bit funny.
Mdm Chong seemed to laugh a lot today. Both in class and during the race.
Mr Tan Whee Hong act cute!

I say he very fashion cause he changed his clothes and he say "how to run about in office clothes!?"
And at the last station, we were doing the webcam with him.

Since it was pretty much at the end of the race, we decided to fool around. LOL.
Ah Heng spammed him with "zzzzzzzzzzzz" and I spammed the nudges.
Not to forget winking! LOL.

Sent him the Kiss wink and the Heart wink. He act cute again, say..
One heart deduct 10 pwts.
One kiss is instant disqualification.
Your actions have been recorded and will be submitted to your FT.

Heng tried to be funny and replied "Ok thx."
LOL.

Dinner-ed after that with the two other girls. I love Jap food man! (Not like those at Sakae. FAIL)

Legs are thoroughly drained.
Results are pretty much acceptable.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You know what time it is. Its time for the Joke of the day.



A policeman pulls a driver over for swerving in and out of lanes
on the highway. He tells the guy to blow into a breathalyzer.

"I can't do that, officer, I'm an asthmatic. I could get an asthma attack
if I blow into that tube."

"OK, we'll just get a urine sample down at the station."

"Can't do that either, officer. I'm a diabetic. I could get low blood sugar
if I pee in a cup."

"Alright, we could get a blood sample."

"Can't do that either, officer. I'm a hemophiliac. If I give blood, I could
die."

"Fine then, just walk along this white line."

"Can't do that either, officer."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm drunk."


Have a nice day.

No comments: