Tuesday 10 November 2009

O level Chinese today.
Yes although its much easier compared to Higher Chinese, Im still not confident.

The friggin second comprehension was screwed ._.
All the answers were pretty much along this "Keep falling, keep getting up. Not giving up.." etc etc.

I'll be satisfied if I get a B3. A2 if God blesses me.

Ugh. Everyone said I was getting panicking too much for it.
But still the question lingers in my head.

Atmosphere outside the hall was tense as we waited.

Now my back and neck feels weird since I didnt crack them during the first paper.



Now that O is out of the way, the only thing Im looking forward to is the end of Conquer O.

Quite a number of activities lined up for the next few weeks.
And soon 2010 will be here.
And soon we'll be in Term 1.
And soon we'll be taking our Mid Year Examinations.
And soon we'll be taking our Prelims
And soon we'll be taking our O's.

Holy crap.
I'll make sure I hit my goal for O levels man.



There was once a stockbroker who had made a ton of money off the stock
market and decided to retire to a ranch in Montana. One day he was out
in his front yard planting some flowers when he sees dirt flying up behind
a truck. The truck pulls into his driveway and a farmer gets out of his truck.

"Hi, my name is Bob. I'm your neighbor. I live about five miles away and I
came to invite you to a party I am having tonight."

"What kind of a party is it?" asks the stockbroker.

"Oh, we're going to do a little dancing, a little fighting, a little eating,
little drinking, and a little screwing."

"That sounds great,' said the stockbroker. "What should I wear?"

"I don't care," said Bob. "It's just gonna be the two of us."






A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly afterward,
she told him she was pregnant. Not wanting his wife to know, he gave
the nurse a sum of money and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there.
''But how will I let you know the baby is born?'' she asked.
He replied, ''Just send me a postcard and write 'spaghetti' on the back.
I'll take care of expenses.''

Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money and flew to Italy.

Six months went by and then one day the doctor's wife called him at the office and
explained, ''Dear, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today from Europe,
and I don't understand what it means.''

The doctor said, ''Just wait until I get home and I will explain it to you.''
Later that evening, the doctor came home, read the postcard, fell to the floor
with a heart attack. Paramedics rushed him to the ER. The lead medic stayed back
to comfort the wife. He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest.

So the wife picked up the card and read...
'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti - Two with sausage and meatballs, two without.'

No comments: