Monday 2 November 2009

Whats happening forum. Today is so not my day.

The most fundamental reason was that we had to go back for lessons.
If that wasnt disturbing enough, I had a really bad cold.

It was like this..

In car... -sniff-

In classroom.. -sniff-

Toilet... -Clears up-

Classroom.. -sniff-

Toilet... -Clears up-

Comp lab... -sniff-

I didnt have the tool, which we use to clean stuff or just for fun, to help me.
In order words, no tissue.

I thought that it wasnt that big of a deal so I took 0 packets of tissue paper with me.

Used toilet paper as a substitute.


Having a headache.
The cold really affected my performance today.
Couldnt even finish 1/2 of one letter in one hour.. and O level chinese is next tues.


To top it off, it rained.
And I didnt have the cone-like tool which we use to shelter ourselves from the elements.
The one which we use to hit people with.

The one which we use as a.. I dont know.



In other words, I didnt have an umbrella. Excellent.
And I was still having a cold. Excellent x 2.




-Change of topic-
Spent my weekend watching anime.


Ye Gundam Seed. (PS not destiny)
Its my favorite anime.




Jeez. Thursday is SPA day.



A kid asks his father for help on a writing assignment.
"Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"

His father looks up thoughtfully and says, "I'll demonstrate.
Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars.
Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
Come back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but asks his mother. "Mom, if someone gave you a
million dollars, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"

"Don't tell your father, but, yes, I would."

He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million dollars,
would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"

She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially,
we are sitting on $2 million bucks, but in reality, we're living with two sluts."





There was once a young man who, in his youth,
professed a desire to become a "great" writer.
When asked to define "great" he said "I want to write stuff
that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a
truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, wail,
howl in pain, desperation, and anger!"




































He now works for Microsoft writing error messages.

No comments: