Thursday 26 November 2009

Been 16 days since my last real update.

Well there're two main reasons :
1. Too lazy
2. Been watching some chinese wuxia thing

In case you want to know, its 倚天屠龙记, or rather, The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber.
Yup yup! ZHANG WOO JEE.



Awww. Dont they look sweet together?
Zhang Wuji + Zhao Min = <3

Im happy that I've finished watching it. I started only on Monday you know!
4 days.. covered 40 episodes. 10 episodes a day.
Each episode lasts for 1 hour.
Which means I've been spending 10 hours a day just to watch this. LOL.

Its good because...
1. Destress
2. Kill time (I dont know why, I actually find myself running out of time LOL)
3. Feel good ^o^
I remember watching it in 2003 when I was still a P3 kid :O

Now I have a deeper understanding of the story :D
Anyone who got spare time to kill, I suggest you go watch it. On youtube.

Sadly, it took up a lot of my time. Hm.


Im so jealous of Zhang Wu Ji. He has like 4 ladies taking care of him! All chio one somemore.
One of the few men I look up to in my life.


For the first time, (actually no, I've done this a few times before), I've been staying at home since the start of the holidays!
Other than attending conquer O lessons and class chalet.

And I actually like it LOL. Spend more time at home might actually be beneficial.
Thinking about your problems alone. It helps sometimes.


Hmm. Leaving in a week. Not looking forward to it.
Anyway, I've got something nice to share with you.

Being in love is like pissing in your pants; everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.
Who think that its true or false, tag your opinions!

NO Im just joking. I dont want my tagboard to be flooded with such things LOL.



Now that I've watched more Chinese wuxia stuff, Im starting to believe more in fate.
Well, if fate allows, I'll probably be able to talk to shim personally someday.




A guy sits at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He slams a shot of tequila, goes over to the window and jumps out.

The guy sitting next to him can't believe what he just saw. He's more surprised when, 10 minutes later, the same guy walks back into the bar and sits down next to him.

The astonished onlooker asks, "How did you do that? I just saw you jump out the window, and we're hundreds of feet above the ground!"

The jumper responds by slurring, "Well, I don't get it either. I slam a shot of tequila, and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch." He takes a shot, goes to the window and jumps out.

The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls to just above the sidewalk, slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes later, the jumper walks back into the bar.

The other guy wants to try it, too, so he orders a shot of tequila. He slams it and jumps out the window. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down at all. SPLAT!

The first guy orders another shot of tequila. The bartender shakes his head. "You're really an a**hole when you're drunk, Superman."






Three old ladies sit in a diner, discussing their health.

One lady says, "You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down."

The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, and I couldn't remember whether I was going to sleep or had just woken up!"

The third lady smiles smugly. "Well, my memory is just as good as it's always been, knock on wood," she says as she raps on the table. Then with a startled look on her face, she asks, "Who's there?"






A retiree was given a set of golf clubs by his co-workers. Thinking he'd try the game, he asked the local pro for lessons, explaining that he knew nothing whatever of the game.

The pro showed him the stance and swing, then said, "Just hit the ball toward the flag on the first green."

The novice teed up and smacked the ball straight down the fairway and onto the green, where it stopped inches from the hole.

"Now what?" the fellow asked the speechless pro.

"Uh... you're supposed to hit the ball into the cup," the pro finally said, after he was able to speak again.

"Oh great! NOW you tell me." said the beginner

No comments: