Wednesday 23 December 2009

Finally decided to update, since its been exactly two weeks. Well, I think the trip is not bad.

Met some people on my tour group here and there, and I think they're interesting :) Not to forget the tour guides, good man. 2 thumbs up. If I had 3 thumbs, I'd give them three but I only have two. ):

Anyway, one thing I hate about the trip is that out of 14 days, around 8 days were spent in Italy. Which sucks. Traffic is definitely a thumbs down fo' shure.

Everytime we got into another city, first thing to go to.. chapels/churches whatever you call it. And thats exactly what I dislike.

I thought about lots of stuff to blog about when I was in Europe. Now that Im back, I dont have a single clue about the details ._. Some are still with me but I just dont want to bring them up.


3 days spent in Switzerland and the last 3 were spent in Paris.
Switzerland.. what can I say? Its beautiful. Lucerne was one of the places I went.


Surrounded by hills, valleys and mountains, Lucerne is the perfect place for you to get away from all the city's hustlin' and bustlin'. 'Wow' at the extraordinary sights and sceneries as our buses take you round the town.

Ok that was entirely made up by me. One thing I'd like to mention. My tour guide said people in that area get depression really easily. I guess its because of the boxed-up feeling you get when you're there.

And, I went up mount Jungfrau! 3571m above sea level. Yes, there was one area where visitors could walk outdoors and experience Mother Nature.
Something like..

Yeah. Red lines = Safety lines. Go over that = fall 3000m +++ to your death.
Red dot = swiss flag.
Blue line = gradient.
Invisible white dots = Blizzard. (PS i didnt draw this. thats why its INVISIBLE)

OF course I had to touch the swiss flag.

FYI. Temperature : -7.7degrees celsius.
Wind speed : 39km/h

1st attempt : Tried to test my limits and set off without gloves. Scurried back 5 seconds later.
Reason : Hands were FREEZING. (no kidding.)

2nd attempt : Went out. Came back in 5 seconds later.
Reason : The thing that covered my head flew off in like less than 5sec. (It was part of the jacket so its fine)

3rd attempt : Went out fully armoured. Came back 1minute later.
Reason : To prove it was really high, I video-ed the surroundings. And so had no more WARMTH to carry on.

4th attempt : Went out fully armoured. No recording or whatsoever and touched the flag.
Well actually I didnt manage to touch the flag cos some people were taking pictures there so I just stood there till I was chilled to the bone.

And.. I almost flew off the mountain. Literally. Going back indoors was going down the gradient and since I was moving really quickly (actually running), the wind almost blew me off.

This also made me realise something. I've got poor physical endurance/stamina. (actually I know it alr)
Ever since I got out of the train which took us to the mountain, I was pretty much panting the whole time. Actually it was after the meal ._.

K moving on to Paris. When you're in Paris, whats the thing that you cant miss? The Eiffel Tower of course.
At night...

The tower starts this sparkling effect for about five minutes every hour.


Inside..



Cool right. Taken inside the third floor of the tower. Can see my suave reflection yo (:


Cool right. Taken from the train.

Looks like there's smoke on the peak right.


I told you I wasnt lying.

The leaning tower of Pisa but I didnt go in.

The blue/green dude is my dad (:

Rest of the album is uploaded on Facebook. Too bad if the link isnt working for you cause it is for me. But anyway, just go check out my album for the photos.

In case you want to see how a receipt looks like there, heres a sample.

Erased the numbers so people wont say crap. Just click on it and hold ctrl + roll mouse wheel to see the details.

And if you're wondering, NOPE I DIDNT LOSE MY HEADSET. My dad took it accidentally.
And I didnt buy anything for anyone. Yep too bad. Sick of pocket burning.
And the God that I was talking about is Michael Jackson. Hah caught you off guard didnt I? No? Damn Im not sharing jokes anymore.

Ok just go check out my Facebook for more pictures.

No comments: