Wednesday 2 December 2009

I really feel like closing down my blog cause I simply do not feel like blogging anymore.

-Cuts to the chase-

Will be going to Europe for the next two bloody weeks. Usually when I tell people that, the responses are mainly..

1. Wa rich kid
2. Walao so lucky
3. Lucky leh you, i wan go also canot sia
4. U dun wan go giv mi go la
5. rich ass la u still say no $$
6. wtf so long nv tell me
7. lucky ass

Honestly speaking, Im not looking forward to it. In fact, I'd rather stay here in SG with my friends.
Two weeks, half of my Dec gone.

Dont know where my holiday homework is, much less feel like doing it.



Was away to chalet yesterday and I came back today.
Shall not talk much about it.

These days, Im really running out of content to blog about. Maybe it'd be better for me to close this blog down. The cbox itself is already pathetic enough.


* What Not to Say to a Policeman
-- I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.

-- Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize I was driving.

-- Wow, you must've been doing about 125 mph to keep up with me!

-- I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

-- You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

-- You look just like my girlfriend's deadbeat ex-husband.

-- The question is -- do YOU know why you pulled me over?

-- I was trying to keep up with traffic, and it's miles ahead of me.

-- If you have to ask if I've been drinking, I'm not going to tell you, dude.

-- It wasn't my fault -- when I reached down to roll this joint, my gun fell off my lap and got lodged under the brake pedal.

-- That's a sweet 9mm. You want to hold my .44 magnum?

-- If I'd known I was getting a full body cavity search, I would have waxed!





A young woman said to her doctor, "You have to help me, I hurt all over."

"What do you mean?" said the doctor.

The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow, that hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe. "Ow, even THAT hurts."

The doctor asked the woman, "Are you a natural blonde?"

"Why yes," she said.

"I thought so," said the doctor... "You have a sprained finger."

No comments: