Thursday 3 December 2009

So its finally the 3rd of December.


Today is the day..

we die.






No actually its the day I fly to Europe. The things Im looking forward to? The plane rides and the end of the trip (Computer wating for me ^o^)

Cos of some people, I started listening more to songs. And so I've added a few more artists to my Favorite Artists collection.

Ranking according to the time I started liking them. Earliest-latest

Numbah one,

Jay Chou :D

Numbah two,

Jason Mraz

Numbah three,

The Click Five

Numbah four,

Taylor Swift :D

Ok I dont know why I blogged about that, maybe just to lengthen this post. Or maybe for fun or even to brighten up this post. Anyway the main thing is Im listening to more music now.


My flight today is at donktknowwhattime but I know its around 12am.
Will be packing my laptop at 8 30pm so if anyone has any last minute things to say to me(Which I think there wont be) you can do so before that time.

K thats all. I like 6i'06 :D

No comments: