Thursday 14 January 2010

Just what the hell are we humans turning into?

Today was somehow different from other days. Witnessed an incident in school, I was present, you were present, you know what Im talking about, lets keep it at that.

And just now when I was coming home, some guy from NYP called me. I was standing near the lift area. Some maid was there too.

Since I was on the phone, I decided not to get into the lift when it came. Strangely, the maid didnt enter as well.
So after I hang up, the same lift comes back. I got in, another man got in, but the maid still didnt get in.

The lift door was kinda stuck when it closed on the first floor. Hang for about 5 seconds before it started moving up to the 4th floor (the man's)

Door opens fine and the guy exits. I stayed in the lift as the door closed. But no, Mr Lift didnt want to do it the easy way. It was stuck again. This time I was alone <_>

It feels better to be stuck with someone else rather than being alone.

That happened to me and my dad before so I just tried pushing the door close.. it was harder and heavier than I originally thought it was ._.
And the lift was randomly shaking up and down the entire time. Imagine that.

Then after like 1 minute of futile pushing, the doors opened and I stepped out and headed straight for the stairs.
You know what? I was already on the 6th floor!

I know like WTF right. It didnt even move.


The thing is, that freaking maid knew there was something wrong with the lift.. AND SHE DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO STOP US FROM GOING IN.
Thanks a lot Fudgeface.



Damn man. And I just realised that my Maple account has been hacked. (Jenson help me pls T.T)
EVEN THE CYBERWORLD ISNT SAFE.

Who knows what humans will become in the future? Savage beasts who only care for themselves.

Pitiful.



A Blonde climbs over a glass wall to see whats on the other side.




An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

No comments: