Wednesday 13 January 2010



That picture nice right? Feel free to grab it and use it as your wallpaper cause its mine too!
And can you believe that Im the one who took it? In europe :D
Just feel that its a waste cos I didnt strike a cool pose inside if not it would have been great.

Almost two weeks of school is over. Fast isnt it? Soon we'll be taking our Os. Still remembered that I used to fret over whether or not I'll screw tests/exams up and now Im asking myself whether its going to be Poly or JC.

One thing I hate about myself.. fickle-minded. Yes its true x1000.

Fellow sec 4s, we should enjoy the first few months while we can. Since we'll most likely forget the true meaning of "freedom" and "enjoyment" in the later part of the year.

"
A man was walking on the beach one day and he found a bottle half buried in the sand. He decided to open it. Inside was a genie. The genie said," I will grant you three wishes and three wishes only." The man thought about his first wish and decided, "I think I want 1 million dollars transferred to a Swiss bank account. POOF! Next he wished for a Ferrari red in color. POOF! There was the car sitting in front of him. He asked for his final wish, " I wish I was irresistible to women." POOF! He turned into a box of chocolates.


A blonde, brunette and redhead all decide to participate in the swimming of the English channel.

They all decided to do the same stroke as it would be fair and they should all finish at the same time. Not wanting to lose energy quickly, they chose breast stroke.

They all started and a few hours later, the brunette arrives on land, tired.

The next one to complete it, was the redhead, a couple of hours behind the brunette.

Lastly, 6 hours after the brunette had arrived, the blonde clambers on shore, absolutely exhausted.

When the TV crew arrived, they asked her why she took so long, she replied: "Not to be a sore loser or anything but I'm pretty sure I saw the other two using their arms." "


Shall end it here again. ._.

No comments: