Thursday 14 January 2010

PS : Many of you might have heard me saying "Omg my knee pain T.T"
And I think im famous for skipping physical activities by using that excuse.

FYI, I finally read it up on wikipedia. Dont know why I didnt think of doing that earlier.

Its called the Osgood Schlatter disease.

"The condition occurs in active boys and girls aged 11-15, coinciding with periods of growth spurts.

It occurs more frequently in boys than in girls, with reports of a male-to-female ratio ranging from 3:1 to as high as 7:1.

It has been suggested the difference is related to a greater participation by boys in sports and risk activities than by girls."


So now you believe Im not lying when I said I injured myself when I was in sec 1 during the CCA open house?
If you still dont, for god's sake you can jolly well come to my house. I'll show you the X-ray of my cracked bones.

Damn it. Sometimes I dont do certain things because my physical fitness prevents me from doing so.. not some other shit reasons. Get it in your head.






"This can cause multiple subacute avulsion fractures along with inflammation of the tendon, leading to excess bone growth in the tuberosity and producing a visible lump which can be extremly painful when hit."

Ouch.

No comments: