Wednesday 24 March 2010

Awwh. Almost post-less for 2 good ol' weeks.

Anyway life isnt getting any better. And I doubt it will soon.


CA marks are fabulous for once. With the apostrophes.
But hopefully it'll be for a good cause since I used to ace CA and flunk SA, I might just do the other way round this time.


Uhh.. i dont know why but im losing the blogging blues. Each time I come on to update my blog, I'd always run out of ideas.


Oh yeah High Jump is fun! As in the track and field event.

Cause you'll go like this




and then like this




And then after some success, you do this.

Nah this is a joke. Jumping over barbed wire is like !_!



Zzz homework flooding. Bio test on friday is doomed.

Chinese oral on friday is doomed x 2 (Since bhattarai is the examiner for us guys)
ARGH ORAL SUCKS.



K off for some relaxation ^o^

No comments: