Wednesday 3 March 2010

3 words to describe my journey home.
Unbelievably tremendously suay.

K firstly, I decided to take 88 and not 74 today since I thought 74 was a joke and was forever late.

So like after 3 stops, a 74 zoomed past. WTF.
Somemore its the newer type with digital numbers. WTF.

And then some weird guy sat next to me.
PS he was wearing the SBS's light blue uniform.

So its like he sits down next to me and apparently, SPRAWLED himself over the seat.
Like SHIT HES TOUCHING ME.
And then he takes out his ancient Chinese antique (some dumb oil) and starts sniffing it.

It was still bearable. (Smelt like the feng you)
And then he FALLS ASLEEP.
AND HE MAKES THIS FACE THAT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HAVING AN ORGASM. UTTERLY DISGUSTING.
Like THAT.


And then later as I was grumbling about how crowded 88 was for the first time, an empty 88 zoomed past.
And it was the NEWER model. WTFFFFF.


And wait, I havent finish yet. Ya I know its really faggotising.


The worst part.
Some big old douchebag sat in front of me.
Yeah its not a problem.

The real problem was HE STANK.
Its like he peed in his pants and then not bathing or changing for a month.
Fresh pee is still ok.
Seasoned pee is NOT ok. (SERIOUSLY IT STINKS LIKE 10000TIMES MORE)

So I had to like hold my breath for 5-7 stops.
And then I had a fright when he scratched his head.
His nails looked like he soaked them in disgusting yellow substances. (THEY WERE ALL YELLOW IM NOT KIDDING)

So yeah Imagine That.
One sex-crazed bus worker sleeping next to you with a seriously guai lan face and a douchebag who smelt like (think of the SMELLIEST thing you ever smelt) sitting in front of you.


It was so bad I had to get myself an ice pop to get that thought out of my mind.
And now im having a slight headache.
And there's Chemistry test and Physics SPA tomorrow oh god.


A prisoner in jail receives a letter from his wife: "Dear husband, I have decided to plant some lettuce in the back garden. When is the best time to plant them?"

The prisoner, knowing that the prison guards read all mail, replies in a letter: "Dear wife, whatever you do, do not touch the back garden. That is where I hid all the money."

A week or so later, he receives another letter from his wife. "Dear husband, you wouldn't believe what happened. Some men came with shovels to the house and dug up the back garden."

The prisoner writes back: "Dear wife, now is the best time to plant the lettuce."






PS Im usually very gentlemanly and refined and dont use such terms.
Its because i was really bugged by this experience.
.....

No comments: