Sunday 7 March 2010

Well this is a rather random and pointless post because my main motive is to push the previous post down.
Looking at the pics one or twice is fine since I visit my own blog so very often... it aint a very pleasant sight.

So I was thinking of next Saturday's fund fiesta and I went to dig up last year's pictures of family day.


Well i miss that black horny guy in the middle of the picture (LOL no pun intended).

And since I only have 36 pictures of that event, I am spurred to spam pictures for Fund fiesta. Also bcause its the last one in our secondary school years (T_T).
Although I may be busy with the food (I accidentally typed Foot!) stall... but meh.. the guys can handle it.



Now thats what I'd call Power.

A yuppie was opening the door of his BMW when a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the yuppie complained bitterly about the damage to his car.

"Officer, look what they've done to my Beemer!"

"You yuppies are so materialistic, it's ridiculous" retorted the officer. "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off."

"Oh, my God!" screamed the yuppie, noticing the bloody stump where his arm used to be. "My Rolex!"



^o^

No comments: