Wednesday 12 March 2008

Dead Blog.

No post for the last 12 days.
Sadness.

Anyway I'll be going out later at 12 back to school,
for some stupid drama thing.
And I noticed lots of people said on their blogs,
" im going to pon diao drama tmr! "
I thought of that too. Sigh, but what excuse to give?
Yesterday went back for D&T.
I reached there at like.. 12+
And i thought its something like you go any time also can.

When i reached there, mrs koh said
" WHY SO LATE? " and i was like wth did i do?
So I've left the depression to do.
Sigh.
Started a bit on holiday hw alr but still ALOT. sobs.

And yesterday when i was playing,
Clarissa said to me on msn,
" you despo for hugs isit? xD " or something like that.
I couldnt remember what geek face she put there.

X_X FYI, im not despo for hugs.
I just found the picture to be funny thats all.
HMMM.

I MIGHT be posting again later after i come back.

No comments: