Friday 21 March 2008

Weird dream.

KEEP THE TAGS COMING!



Well actually I've been playing the whole day.
Been switching between maple and cabal.
Okok enough of that you're all going to sleep if i said that.

I went to sleep at 1pm just now at woke up at 3pm.
Had a really weird dream.

I dreamt that i was working for some secret agentcy,
and i had to elliminate some super dangerous criminals.
Yeah, those like James Bond and Mission Impossible.
I succeeded of course,
and i was handling some really cool weapons from CS.
Haha luckily i used them in the game so i knew how to reload them.
But come to think of it,
it might be a real cool job.

But a moment of folly might mean the end of your life.
I mean if you made a wrong move, your enemy might kill you.
Oh well just hope i dream of something like this again when i sleep later.
Thus i love sleeping.

Why?
- Replenishes your energy
- You MIGHT dream of something really nice
eg. you might dream of sitting with your crush or going out. *I did before.*
Or maybe even doing.... I dont know, it depends on what you dream of.
- When you feel sleepy and you go to sleep, you wake up feeling super great -,-
- Waste time. eg. when you're feeling bored you might choose sleep as an option.






So far i havent started on homework. :P
Plan to do it tomorrow.
No school today thats why not much to post about.


Results after hours of mapling = Level 51 Fighter!



Tag Replies!
Jingjie - No it isnt. Im updating cause i want people to tag me! Its pretty nice.

MORE TAGS PLEASE T_T

No comments: