Tuesday 25 March 2008

Just Another Day at School.

Now i find myself blogging everyday.
Yep, tag more often.

Anyway today maths was boring again. Plain and simple.
I knew how to do all of them already *not boasting here.*
zzz..

History? Hmm just wrote crap for the exercise.
Watched another video CRIP again.
Zhu Zai is the same meaning as Piglets.
Means onggy is a zhu zai?
Or Niu Zai? Cowgirl?
I dont know o.o

Ok seriously i think im gonna screw up my chinese compo test.
Wrote too little words T.T
And that old fogey picked on me. -_-
Nothing better to do.

Sigh tuesday all lessons are double periods with the except of History.

Sassy.
Both Show dont tell exercises i got 7/10 !
I got put in effort one okay except for the 2nd one.

Ate at canteen after school and bused home.
Its rained crazy crazy today.

No homework for today !
Which means.. CABAL-ing ! :D

Tag Replies!
jj - what about 2 years ago? Zz. onggy is always so free.
-tRev- Of course. Not like someone *POINTS AT TREVIS LEE* hmm. CABAL Cash Shop, HERE I COME !

More tags please ! D:
Im updating everyday already okay.

No comments: