Monday 31 March 2008

Good news and Bad news.

Finally blogged again.
Lessons were as boring as usual.

And my chinese compo managed to pass despite me writing 200+ of the 500 required !
Further there were comments.
Nei rong bu cuo !

Yeah just as the title said good news and bad news.
Bad news : I broke my specs. WTF. AND NEXT TUESDAY IS THE EYE CHECK UP.
DAMN. My sight was simply excellent with this pair but switching to the old one means blurrer sight.

In short, means im not in the best condition during the check.

Good news : I thought i needed to stay back 2 days for D&T. But i finished it today!
ISNT THAT GREAT? And the depression is simply Perfect ! Enough said.


Sigh. I already made like 5 pairs of specs?
3 of them were remakes due to me spoiling them when adjusting the damn freaking weak rubber which rests on ur upper nose.
And for the first time, my 5th pair broke not because of that.
It broke INTO 2.

I was wiping it after dnt due to all the sand and dust.
And i didnt hold it properly so it broke.
Yeah, the middle metal breaking.
Like WTF?
CANT NANYANG OPTICAL MAKE THEIR SPECS AND METALS MORE RELIABLE?
IF MY 6TH PAIR BREAKS AGAIN, THATS IT.
NANYANG, MY DEAL WITH YOU IS CLOSED.

I think im also switching to the rectagular type instead of the oval type.
Maybe i should go for a change, so many people in class are using the rectangle types.
SIGH. This pair of specs was not even up to a month old i think.

Guess what the counter reaction would be.
OMG YOUR DEGREE INCREASE SO FAST?
Or..
OMG YOU JUST LOVE BREAKING SPECS?
OR..
OMG YOU MADE UP 10% OF OUR INCOME.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Thinking about it gives me a headache.

Tag Replies!
poohmigosh : Yeah its disgusting, but who never vomited before? Picking on me not you guys.

tjy : Hey you had one too or rather, multiple targets. What 4 and 6?

jj : Actually shes just a geek in my class. Better not let her see this cause im sitting right behind her :P Zz. Should have taken a picture of him. I dont maple but CABAL instead.

-tRev- : Its okay already. WOOTS I WON YOU.

D:

No comments: