Wednesday 4 June 2008

Im not blogging these few days because..
THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT.

I planned to finish my schoolwork by the 1st week,
but its still not done up now.
I think I can be awarded the world's best procrastinator.

And Im planning to cut my hair this week.
Its getting quite long, and its always poking my eye.

Sigh. I havent gone out with friends since last year end.
So anyone want to catch a movie with me? ;D
Im cooping myself up in my house everyday D:

Yeh, Im still looking for private servers.
Because they just pwn with the rates.


Zomg Im home alone now.
Home Alone 3. *Shudders*

I think I'll update more often with comics.


YES. I HEARD YOU LIKE MUDKIPZ, AND IT WAS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE.
YOU DO RIGHT DONT YOU?
You know you like 'em.

FYI, Mudkip is a pokemon.

poohmigosh - Zz. NOTHING to update about NOT no time.
weienn` - cause there is MOGU MOGU.
jermaine - zz. Go reopen your blog.

No comments: