Saturday 4 July 2009

Dark chocolate + Music + Happy Mood = Good combination to do homework.

I finished Chem and Chinese. Only left with maths.

Initially, I planned to upload the pictures I got from Chia Chin but.. my freaking com is pissing me off.
I used to send files between my laptop and my handphone by bluetooth.

*Turns on phone's bluetooth*
*Turns on laptop's bluetooth*
*Goes to bluetooth options on PC and clicks Receive A File*
*Attempts to send file to PC from phone*

Bluetooth connection failed. Retry?

x10 times

Now you tell me if that is enough to piss you off.
Even after googling this problem, I haven't got much of a solution.

Actually, I have another alternative which is to connect the two devices by using the USB cable.

BUT I'M JUST TOO DARN LAZY TO TAKE IT OUT.
And thats why many companies are coming up with wireless connections like Bluetooth for the current lazy population.

But sadly it ain't working 100%. *Curses*

Ughhh.

No comments: