Monday 13 July 2009

Ok I think I didnt do well for my O level chinese oral . As expected.

PS : Crude words incoming.

Passage was alright, but due to nervousness, I stumbled over simple words which is understandable.
Then the conversation.

You might not believe what Im going to say but..

ONE OF THE FREAKING EXAMINERS FELL ASLEEP.

Not that Im trying to vent my anger or what but, HE CLEARLY WAS SLEEPING.

FYI, the examiners were 1 female and 1 male (Pretty old).
The female was listening attentively although I could pretty much tell that she was bored.

Seriously, that old fart SLEPT. DURING AN O LEVEL EXAM.

I know I may suck at oral but shouldnt teachers AT LEAST try to LISTEN to the students? Regardless of content?

FYI, I was only like 1/4 done of the passage when he went into hibernation mode.

I was talking halfway (quite smoothly) when I turned to look at the old guy.
He put his glasses on the table and leaned backwards and was visibly sleeping. Or at least falling asleep.

I forgot what I wanted to say when I saw that. Like shit, here is a guy trying to take his oral exam in peace and there you are happily falling asleep.

And when he woke up, he gave me that "FUCK THIS JUST FINISH IT ALREADY YOU DUMB SHIT" look.
I almost wanted to land punches on him. Honest.

I was already stumbling with my words and he's basically adding oil to the fire.


But nevertheless, I think I did better for my standard. At least WAY better than this morning's performance during MTL.
Content - Yes
Expressiveness - Fail

I hope MOE would send better teachers to invigilate or examine students during exams.

Once again, I totally understand if you have that "ZZZ YOU TRYIN 2 BE FUNNI?" thought.

I can swear on my life, that shitass was sleeping.

No comments: