Sunday 5 July 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINNEB TIO BEY TIO TOTO 4D!

I know your wish is to grow taller, so hope you will. LOL.


Anyway, today something weird/funny happened.

So I was happily playing Sudden Attack when I thought,
"Oh yeah! I left my half bar of dark chocolate in the fridge!"

Went down to the kitchen and opened the fridge..
AND VOILA! IT WAS GONE!

Unable to believe my eyes, I scanned the whole fridge again inside-out down and out.
But still no sign of my Princess(the chocolate).

I could only draw one conclusion..
MY YOUNGER SIBLINGS MUST HAVE EATEN IT! Those gluttons..


I was so angry that I went to LF2 and killed 20 people and went into Sudden Attack and killed god-knows-how-many people.

Reasons are..
1. I bought it with my own money! T_T And I only ate half of it ):
2. My younger siblings are real-time gluttons
Eg. My mom buys home a tub of 1.5L ice cream on Saturday night.
By Sunday afternoon, you can pretty much expect it to be empty.

I was grumbling about it to Yx on MSN.

Then at 8pm in the evening, when my parents got home, I asked my mom..

Me : Did you see a bar of chocolate in the fridge?
Mum : Oh, you mean the gold one?
Me : Ye. They ate it right? *Points to siblings*
Mum : Oh no, I put it in another section of the fridge. There wasn't enough space to put the groceries.

At this point I was like...



And then I


Thankfully I didn't blast them or whatever, although it was tempting to do so.


Yup. The other half is still safely hibernating in the fridge.
^_^

No comments: