Sunday 28 February 2010

Ok this is ridiculous.

I was reorganising my entire music library just now and just when I thought I was done, something horrible happened.


You guys know SNSD/Girls' Generation right? Yeah I have their song Gee.
Sure thats not a big deal.

But the thing is, windows media player did something crazy.
So you know... SNSD are like supposed to be hot babes right?

Like this!

-drools-


AND MY MUSIC PLAYER CHANGED IT TO THIS!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Turn off your lights..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Get ready for frights
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


EPIC FAIL

Go click on it and ZOOM IN.
Like totally WTF? LOL.

WHO ON EARTH ARE THE CROWS ANYWAY? Their album art look like it was from the stone age.


Now im frantically trying to find a way to delete that crap.
My eyes are burning !_!



EDIT : I seriously want to faint alr. Couldnt take that pic off, so i decided to use the one i used in this post.
The problem is, I used the SUPER BIG one, 1000+ x 1600+. so its like Im staring right at their legs >_>
Like this.

YES I KNOW it looks weird WTF.

Driving me crazy .______.

No comments: