Tuesday 1 April 2008

Seconday School Life = Busy

Back early today cause had to remake specs in the afternoon.
The person didnt comment like what i expected actually.

Anyway im just going to make a new frame but still using the same lens.
Sadness, the colour is going to be different as there are no more same frames.
SO, im going to use a black or dark brown one.

And.................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I realised i have a realy busy schedule for this and next week !
4 tests next week D:
Tomorrow = Do dnt painting + glueing and english portfolio covers and hopefully study a lil' of sci.
Thurs = Full time studying science and prepare for dnt presentation
Fri = Science test, Hair cut at mall and do homework.
Mon = Prepare for MAJOR TEST WEEK. Study history, Health checkup
Tues = Prepare for maths test
Wed - Thurs = Lit and Geog test not confirmed but have to use these 2 days for studying.
Fri = Homework.

D:

Sigh. I guess i cant really have much rest these days.
Sec school is just sooooo busy and in about 4 wks MYE is coming

And today i forgot to bring my specs !
I fell asleep ytd and didnt pack my bag,
so i got up this morning and packed it blurrly.
Put my spare pair into the box but didnt put the box into my bag !
WTH.
So this morning i was about to take my specs when..
i realised it wasnt there -_-

I was like..
WTH? DONT CHEAT MY FEELINGS PLEASE.
So i didnt really look at the board for today.
And luckily i changed with winny for a better view.

But actually i think i felt good too.
Walked to bus stop today and it was drizzling.
Usually i had to keep wiping it due to the rain -_-

Maybe i should "forget" to bring my specs more often.


Jeez, i miss the good old days.

CANT YOU GUYS JUST TAG ME MORE OFTEN?

No comments: