Friday 5 February 2010

Came back about 2 hours ago.
Well some of you may know, that I went to see the Singapore Airshow today.

Its like my first time attending one. (Ugh like very sua gu leh.)
Anyway I can only describe it as...
Great & Suckish.

Great because...
1. I got to see jets, choppers and whatnot all flying in the sky and doing stunts! ZOMG.

2. I used to think that "Breaking the sound barrier" was crap until today. Everytime a jet flew past the sound was like lagging several seconds behind it.

3. Even though the jet sound was extremely loud, I loved it.

4. Got to see all kinds of military stuff.

Suckish because...
1. Epic fail take up a lot of time.

2. We werent allowed to bring our water because of security reasons so we left it in the Air Room. I didnt go back to school to take it cos it was raining heavily.

3. They only gave us a pathetic small bottle of water. I didnt consume any liquids from 12 30pm to 4 45pm. (bought coke at mama shop)

4. Drinks are ridiculously overpriced. At least $2 for 1 can when I bought mine for $0.80 at the shop.

5. Boxed lunch was insufficient to suppress my hunger.

Argh I took some pictures.

Was trying to figure out my phone's camera's functions. Not bad eh :D
Im actually starting to think that my phone is pretty decent.




Is it just me or does he looks happy using that phone?

PS These few photos were all taken in the Shuttle bus. What do you see?





Sigh. Pictures like these remind me of good ol' Europe.







And the pictures of the day..



And also there were many more photos that COULD be taken but I didnt. O:




A guy stands over his tee shot for what seems an eternity: looking up, looking down, measuring the distance, figuring the wind direction and speed. Finally his exasperated partner says, "What's taking so long? Hit the damn ball!"

The guy answers, "My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse. I want to make this a perfect shot."

"Forget it, man," says his partner. "You'll never hit her from here."







Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and George Washington are on a sinking ship.

As the boat sinks, George Washington heroically shouts, "Save the women!"

George W. Bush hysterically hollers, "Screw the women!"

Bill Clinton's asks excitedly, "Do we have time?"







A Sunday school teacher is concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus, so he asks his class, "Where is Jesus today?"

Steven raises his hand and says, "He's in Heaven."

Mary answers, "He's in my heart."

Little Johnny waves his hand furiously and blurts out, "He's in our bathroom!"

The surprised teacher asks Little Johnny how he knows this.

"Well," Little Johnny says, "every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?!'"

No comments: