Thursday 4 February 2010

Hmmm. Today was still Okok.

History is forever slacking session. Bonus if we go to the computer lab LOL.
Zz. Wouldnt it be nice if the world was cadbury? ~~
Ok what I meant was wouldnt it be nice if they gave us the format for SBQs.
Eg Question Type A how to answer Question Type B how to answer.

Wouldnt it be nice?

Then Physics. For the first time,(no kidding kids) I actually managed to get the practical right.
Argh second SPA coming our way. Man its really fast, soon it'll be O's coming our way.


Well Chem was a breeze, at least for the first period.
CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY CLASS PLAY

Argh.
Main event of today = Recycling project. (Didnt we do this before?)
But sadly I got separated from my class T.T to help out with the unloading of stuff from the truck.

Truck goes around blocks to collect stuff from the classes.
Truck then goes to the carpark behind the school and unloads it into two huge containers.
Thats where WE step in. (Macus SX Cheebong weiquan + me)

Initially it was really boring since the truck had not arrived so we sat down next to a car for shade and talked about school life. LOL.
Tan zhi hong funny man.

First truck came and we unloaded all the newspapers. MAN it was heavy. Weiquan nth to do so he went into the container to sort the stuff out and almost got hit by us throwing the newspapers inside LOL.

And then later they made paper aeroplanes >_> (Of course I never play lah, Im so matured)
And they bet. Zhihong "If my this aeroplane nv fly I go touch macus' balls."
Yep he did LOL.

Only managed to leave the area and back into the school @ 6pm. ARGH.

Went to bus stop with gang.
-88 comes-
Me : Eh my bus come already!
SX : Okok, EH! Behind got 74! Wait for me la.
Me : Hmm ok, even though it may be crowded, I'll get home faster.

-74 comes-
-People inside packed like sardines- (I LEARNT THIS FROM THE ENG WORKSHEET OK)
Me : Yeah right >_> Now I have to wait for the next one.
-851 comes-
SX : My bus come alr! Bye!
Me : Oi walao eh.

-Waits alone at bus stop-
Thankfully another 88 came 3mins later.

Well people who know which bus stop I go to, you know theres a traffic light ahead right?
Yep 88 stopped at the red light. I was sitting right at the back of the second deck.

-Air con blowing directly at me-
Me : ZZZ WTF is with this thing.
-Looks up to adjust the wind direction-

AND I SAW AMANDA! LIKE WTH?
I mean usually when you see people from the second deck of a bus, you're usually the one LOOKING DOWN at them and them LOOKING UP at you.

But this time was the other way round leh.
Reason : She was on the bridge >_>

It looked like..

PS I know it looks like shes in the sky but I dont know how to draw 3D in Paint.

See her still okay but the thing is she was waving at me.
Yeah it felt kinda weird since I was totally caught off-guard.

Hahah okay I gotta go now so I'll end off here. I will post more often if such interesting incidents happen to me more often.





Walking through Chinatown, a tourist is fascinated with all the Chinese restaurants, shops, signs and banners. He turns a corner and sees a building with the sign, "Hans Olaffsen's Laundry."

"Hans Olaffsen?", he muses. "How in hell does that fit in here?" So he walks into the shop and sees an old Chinese gentleman behind the counter.

The tourist asks, "How did this place get a name like 'Hans Olaffsen's Laundry?'" The old man answers, "Is name of owner."

The tourist asks, "Well, who and where is the owner?" "Me... is right here," replies the old man.

"You? How did you ever get a name like Hans Olaffsen?"

"Is simple," says the old man. "Many, many year ago when come to this country, was stand in line at Documentation Center. Man in front was big blonde Swede. Lady look at him and go, 'What your name?' He say,'Hans Olaffsen.' Then she look at me and go, 'What your name?'"

"I say Sem Ting."




Little Girl: Grandpa, can you make like a frog?

Grandfather: What do you mean, make like a frog?

Little Girl: Mommy says we're going to make a lot of money when you croak.

No comments: