Saturday 27 February 2010

Finally fixed my archives.
The reason for me for wanting to access my archives earlier on was because I wanted to find some pictures ._.

Anw in case you wanted to know, I managed to get my links working again because i actually borrowed mendi's codes. (borrow sounds much nicer!)

I just happened to end up at her blog and found that her codes could work for me as well so yeah. PS I know i fail at editing HTML codes.

Hm hmm, so i would like to say thanks to mendi ang!



Anyway, when fixing my archives, i read through some of our old posts.
Like around 2008, i remembered that we could actually study for chinese.
But sadly i still didnt know what study was and of course just scraped by for chinese.

Ugh if i had studied i could have got at least B which would then boost my ego >_>


Time flies eh? We used to be the small chumps that ran around in school 2 years ago and now we're mugging our butts off for one of the biggest event in our lives.

Not forgetting the fact that we made many new friends and acquaintances unknowingly. but that doesnt mean old connections shld be forgotten.

ugh im ranting on and on again. Geog test on monday T_T

Teacher: "Little Johnny, give me a sentence using the word, 'geometry.'"

Little Johnny: "A little acorn grew and grew until it finally awoke one day and said, 'Gee, I'm a tree.'"






A salesman rings the door bell and Little Johnny answers.

Salesman: "Can I see your dad?"

Johnny: "No, he's in the shower."

Salesman: "What about your mother? Can I see her?"

Johnny: "Nope. She's in the shower, too."

Salesman: "Do you think they'll be out soon?"

Johnny: "Doubt it. When my dad asked me for the Vaseline, I gave him super glue instead."



This weekend shall not be wasted!

No comments: